Kuwait Downstream Technology
Expanding refineries and increasing petrochemical production by applying the latest technologies and maintaining the highest environmental standards
The Middle East region has actively started expanding the capacity of its refinery and petrochemical industry. At the moment, a lot of investments are being made in order to expand/upgrade existing refineries, identify the most suitable technology, and integrate refineries and petrochemical plants.
Kuwait is currently aiming at becoming the largest producers of clean fuels in the Middle East by increasing its total crude handling capacity to 1.4 million barrels per day by 2018. With more than $30 billion invested, the Kuwait Clean Fuels Project is a huge step forward for KNPC. With this in mind, IQPC is pleased to announce its 2nd Kuwait Downstream Technology Conference scheduled to take place from 1 -4 June 2014 in Kuwait City.
This event will support the implementation of these new projects in the refining and petrochemical industry through keynote presentations that will uncover the challenges faced by downstream experts. Speakers will emphasize on the refining technologies, systems and processes to enhance performance and capacity of their plants whilst reducing costs and controlling the environmental impact.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Explore the country’s downstream industry to discover the latest opportunities with the Kuwait downstream expansion and development projects
- Listen to regional and international case studies on downstream technology to identify how you can develop and improve your refining and plants operations and production
- Network with key players from local government authorities and national and international oil and gas companies to understand the current trends in the market
- Discover the latest downstream technologies and innovations available in the market to improve your refining operations
And much more…..
Who Should Attend?
The 2nd Kuwait Downstream Technology Summit provides an opportunity for the industry key players to meet and discuss the latest development in the market. Attending organisations include:
- Oil and Gas authorities
- Petrochemical companies
- Oil refineries
- Industrial cities
- Fertiliser companies
- Gas processing plants
- Research and development
- Industry consultants and analysts
- Automation products, systems and software
- Wireless plant solutions
- Residue upgrading solutions
Testimonials from other IQPC downstream events:
"An excellent mix of professionals and experts, providing a large platform for technology exchange"Omar Al Husaini, Saudi Aramco